To get started, from the main page click "Courses" from the Left Navigation. Once Courses has been selected, click “Create Course.”
The Modules tab is where you will add your modules to the course and manage those the settings for those taking the course.
- Click "Add Modules" to add the desired module from the module pool.
- Modifies the course minimum passing score
- Modifies the module minimum passing score
- Allows you to enable module sequencing
On the Manage tab of the course window, you will be able to complete the following activities by clicking "Edit":
- Name the Course
- Enter a Course Description
- Log the Trainer information
This section will show a summarized version of all areas, Manage, Settings, Modules, and Trainees. It will direct you to each tab if you click on any Edit links.
The Settings tab allows for changes to passing requirements, certificates, emails and how trainees get into the module.
All settings on the Settings tab are for the courses alone. Each module has its settings that can be adjusted by going to the module itself.
From the Settings tab click “Edit.” Next, the following options are:
- Courses have the option to set a passing score for the entire course. This will average the scores for the modules within the course.
- Standard emails are sent for courses. Each email can be edited to include the custom text below the standard text.
- Modules will allow you to enable sequencing, reuse scores from other modules, individual module retake and enable fast-forward.
- Module emails will send module completion emails to trainees. Each email can be edited to include the custom text below the standard text.
- In addition to customizing the language of your emails, you can also set the language of the course to one of the 24 languages we support.
- Share your course will allow you to set your course as public. Course links can be posted to Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter if it is set as “Current Trainees” or “Public.”
- Certificates are available for a course. Choose the appropriate template and determine whether you want Certificates to be issued upon successful completion of each course within the courses or just for successful completion of the course.
The Trainees tab is where you will add your Trainees to the course and manage those that are already taking the course
When a Trainee is invited to a course, they will receive one email with the list of modules available in the course, along with a link to start the course. Clicking the link in the email will take them to the first module in the course.
Trainees will be invited to the course as it is set up at the time they are invited. Any changes to the course after a Trainee is invited will not be reflected for that Trainee unless you Remind them. Reminding a Trainee will send them a list of modules as it is set up at the time the Reminder is sent.
- Click “Invite” to add trainees from the following options: Existing, New, Upload Excel.
- Filters across the top will filter your Trainee list.
- Clicking Trainee’s name, the list of modules in that course will show their status and score. Click “Back to Trainee List” to go back.
- Check mark one or multiple trainees and click “Trainee Actions” to: Remind, Rest (Entire course), or Drop. This action will only be performed by the Trainees that have been checked marked.
To change the default cover slide your Trainees will see when invited, please refer to the following article:
Reports are available for a course by going to the Trainees tab. Click “Export Data,” and the drop-down menu will show “All Trainees or Filtered Trainees.” Once you make your selection, an excel report will be downloaded to your computer.