You can create up to 10 quizzes in any module, choosing from 6 different question types.
To create a quiz within a module, under the Content tab click the Add and Arrange Content.
Next, look at the file tab on the left, click the Insert + button and choose Quiz.
You are now given the opportunity to:
- Name your Quiz and enter a description. Click add question button to continue creating your Quiz
- Select question type you wish to add
- Enter the questions in the question box
- Enter the Answers and select the correct answer
- Adjust Question Settings if necessary
- If Show Correct Answer is checked marked, Enter Explanation of Correct Answer
- Preview the question using the Preview tab
- Click Done once question is ready
- Click Add New Question to select your next question type
Repeat steps 5 and 6 until your quiz is complete.
Important Note: Learn more about "Show correct answer" setting). Click "Done" when complete.