If you want to re-activate an archived module:
- Click Modules from the left side of the page.
- Next, depending if a filter has been set, select either Advanced Filters or Filters next to the Search box.
Image One: Advanced Filters
Image Two: Filters
3. In Advanced Filter, next to State, is a drop down menu. Select Archived and click “Search”
4. Next, select the desired Archived Module. A right window will appear. Under the “Module Actions” drop down menu, click the “Reactivate” button.
5. After the module has been reactivated, you will be able to add this module to a course and invite trainees.