If you want to re-activate an archived module:
- Click Modules from the left side of the page.
- Next, depending if a filter has been set, select either Advanced Filters or Filters next to the Search box.
Image One: Advanced Filters
Image Two: Filters
3. In Advanced Filter, next to State, is a drop down menu. Select Archived and click “Search”
4. Next, select desired Archived Module. A right window will appear. Under the “Module Actions” drop down menu, click the “Reactivate” button.
5. After the module has been reactivated, trainees already in the module who have not completed, will be allowed to go back into their module. Some may need to be Reset in order to continue.