How do I add audio to my module?
Mindflash supports the adding of audio in a number of different ways.
- You can record audio within PowerPoint and upload that file to Mindflash
- You can record audio directly within Mindflash using our built-in recording tool
- You can record audio using your preferred recording tool and then upload your audio file in Mindflash
To record audio using our built-in tool, or to upload your own audio file, here are the steps:
- From the "Content" tab in your Module, click on the "Add and Arrange Content" button
- Next, select the slide you'd like to add audio to and then click on the "See Slide Detail" button in the top right
- Here you will see a more detailed view of the slide you selected, and in the top right you'll want to click on the "Record Audio" button
- In the bottom left you will be presented with two options: Record or Upload
- To Record your own audio in Mindflash, click on Record and then follow the prompts to record and save your audio.
- If you're a Chrome user, you will be prompted to allow Mindflash to have access to your Mic. Click Allow
Preview, save, or redo recording
- To upload your own audio file, select Upload and then search for your audio file from Box, Dropbox, or your computer
Audio will automatically play when trainees view a slide with audio, and they can press mute to silence it.
Recording audio in PowerPoint:
You can also include audio by adding audio to your PowerPoint slides before you upload them to Mindflash.
For more information on adding audio files to your PowerPoint, visit Microsoft’s support site: