What file types does Mindflash support?
Mindflash can support any of the following file types and will turn them into web content.
- Powerpoint (including animation, audio and embedded video)
- Microsoft Word (including Office 2010)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- All major video types (examples: .mov, .mp4, .avi, etc)
- YouTube Video Links
- GoToMeeting recordings
- Adobe Captivate 7, 8, 9 (Available for Premium and Enterprise tier)
- Articulate Storyline 1 and 2 (Available for Premium and Enterprise tier)
You can combine different file types to make a great Module. You can even add Quizzes and/or Surveys from within Mindflash. There is no limit on the number of files in a course, but a single file needs to be under 1 GB in order to upload successfully.
You can record audio in Mindflash or you can upload audio from a recording software to enhance Powerpoint slides, Word documents or PDFs.
Have questions? Reach out to the Mindflash Support team at email@example.com