How to delete a Course
How do I delete a Course?
To delete a Course:
- Click on the Course tab on the left hand side of the screen
- Select the desired Course
- Once selected, click on the “Course Actions” button and choose Archive. Once the course is Archived, trainees will no longer be able to access the course.
- A message confirming you want to Archive the Course will appear
- Next, go back to the same Course Actions button and select Delete.
To permanently delete the module, click the "Delete" button. A message confirming the deletion of the Archived Course will appear. Click “Delete” again to complete the process. This action is not reversible:
When a course is deleted, the following happens:
- All reporting for that course is deleted. This includes course certificates, trainee progress, etc.
- All associations with that course are deleted. Any modules included in that course will still exist, but will no longer be associated with that course. The course will be deleted from any catalogs.
- All course settings will be deleted.
- All course links will be broken and return a 404 error.
Questions? Feel free to reach out at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org