The Export tab is available on the Reports page and it allows you to export the following reports in various formats.
- Export All Users - This includes email addresses / user names, trainee name, status, all custom fields (if applicable), groups associations, and last activity dates
- Export All Modules - This is a list of all modules in your Mindflash account including total number of trainees in Invited, Started, Completed, Passed and Failed state, Average Score, and Average Duration of module.
- Export All Courses - A list of all Courses, including total number of trainees in Invited, Started, Missed Deadline, Completed, Passed and Failed state, Average Score, and Average Duration of course.
- Export all Modules and Users - A list of all Modules and Trainees associated with the Modules including current status in module, score, invite, completion and last activity dates.
- Export all Courses and Users - A list of all Courses and Trainees associated with the Courses including current status in course, score, invite, completion and last activity dates.
Filters work to narrow down data pulled in reports. To export the data, click on the title of the report and this will open up a window where you can preview it. In the same window you will see the option of downloading your data as a PDF, Excel XLS/XLSX, or CSV.
Note: If you are having trouble with very large excel downloads, use the filters to cut down on the size of your download.